Outcome of the CORE Organic project
The objectives of CORE Organic is to step up the cooperation and coordination of research activities carried out at national or regional level in the Member States and Associated States through the networking of research activities conducted at national level and the coordination of future national and regional research programmes.
CORE Organic will contribute to strengthen the foundation of the European Research Area for research in organic food and farming by:
- Setting up of a common Internet portal for communication
- Building open common Internet databases for publications, research programmes, etc.
- Mapping and analysing existing research programmes, activities and facilities
- Coordinating existing research and integrating knowledge within organic research
- Sharing and developing best practice for evaluating organic research
- Identifying and prioritising future research topics in organic food and farming
- Coordinating and implementing future research topics with joint funding
The overall objectives will be achieved through seven workpackages (WP's) with specific objectives.
You will find descriptions of the individual workpackages by clicking at the Perth Diagram or at the left side menu.